Linkbucks is easy to use. Just create a paying link, paste the code on your website, and watch the money add up as people click on your links.
The following is a brief explanation of some of the features in LinkBucks. To get started right away, just click on the “Create Links” tab (once logged in) and generate your first paying link!
There are 3 ways to create links that get you paid…
- 1. Single Link
- Single Link is used if you only have one link to convert to a paying link.
- 2. Multiple Links
- If you have multiple links to convert or even multiple links on a webpage, just paste the code into the multiple links box and all the links found in the code will be automatically converted for you.
- The Link Group Name is just a way for you to label your group of links so you can identify them better.
- 3. Full Page Script
…and 2 types of ad styles available to choose…
- 1. Intermission
- Intermission ads show up before the page you linked. Since these ads bring more views, you get paid more per view. These ads will forward the viewer to the target link after 15 seconds or the instant they click on the “continue” button.
- 2. Top Banner
- Top Banner ads are displayed in a small top frame above the site you are linking to. They are completely unobtrusive and stay in a top frame above the target site until the viewer closes the frame.
- 3. Pop Ups
- Pop Up ads will appear as a little pop up window on the page you linked. The advantage of this method is that your links go directly to their destination with any intermission or framing.
…and finally, 2 types of target ads.
It is important to select the correct age appropriate group that the page you are linking to is targeted to. This will protect clean sites from ads with adult content.
- 1. Clean
- If the page you are linking to is safe for all ages, just choose the “clean” option. This will ensure that the ads displayed will be appropriate for all ages.
- 2. Adult
- If the page you are linking to contains any adult content, you may choose the “adult” option. This will allow adult targeted ads to be displayed.
The Manage Links tab allows you to enable/disable paid links, as well as view the status of your paid links. It’s also where you can copy the code created for the paid links if you need.
Details of your earnings are displayed here. This is also where you request a payment on the money you made from linkbucks. Just add your Paypal or EPassPorte payment information and transfer available funds to your account instantly.
That’s all there is to it! LinkBucks.com is the easiest way to get paid for linking people to other websites.
free affiliate ads · 23 April 2010 at 4:47
Cool blog. Maybe you should try to monetize it with
They do have 40 days cookie duration and they pay 10-15% commisions. They’ll match ads based on search query of your visitors and display relevant ads on you blog.
admin · 17 May 2010 at 21:37
I post example of pages which we can generate on our Linkbucks.com account:
Top Banner: http://43d1dbd8.linkbucks.com
Pop Up: http://978d702a.linkbucks.com
Short Link (Non-Paid): http://ede89e7b.linkbucks.com
All that links redirects to https://www.cashage.net/linkbucks-com-make-money-when-people-leave-your-website page
Name (required) · 12 July 2010 at 11:28
Hi, I was totally confused how we can make money from click the site. Thanks for nice article.